Like many of you, we’re excited to start working out together!
Our top priority throughout the pandemic, continues to be the safety of our staff and members, but also the immune-compromised clients from the therapy side of our shared space.
In an effort to balance our responsibilities, we are offering new monthly memberships for the summer to allow our members to get back together for some (responsible) group fun-in-the-sun!
ALL EXISTING MEMBERSHIPS WILL CONTINUE TO REMAIN ON HOLD DURING THIS TIME.
Our summer memberships are:
“The June” at $37.50 + tax (runs June 8-30)
“The July” at $50 + tax (runs July 1 -31)
“The August” at $50 + tax (runs Aug 1-31)
** NEW MEMBERS WELCOME!**
These summer membership options give you:
- unlimited access to 20 outdoor class options per week (see Rhino schedule here)
- weekly email blasts to your inbox on Sundays giving you the WODs and outdoor locations for the upcoming week
- all classes go rain or shine, but will be canceled due to lightning
- no classes will be held on stat holidays
- purchase your summer memberships in Rhino here and reserve for classes in Rhino here. Booking is now open for all summer classes.
- ensure your email addresses in Rhino are updated and correct since this is what we’ll use for our weekly email blasts
- those of you renting equipment are fee to continue to do so. If you would like to return your equipment, just let us know prior to the end of the month and we will arrange a time
- when the new summer options come into effect (June 8), free home workouts will no longer be posted to the Facebook group
Other really important stuff:
- all members MUST comply with physical distancing protocols during classes. Please maintain 2m distance between you and anyone else. The only exception to this is if a trainer approaches you to make a correction or offer assistance while wearing the appropriate PPE.
- you are asked to leave promptly at the end of class as numbers of people gathering are limited as per government guidelines
- you must NOT attend class if you are exhibiting signs/symptoms of COVID-19, traveled internationally or inter provincially within 14 days of a class, or been exposed to anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of a class.
**Failure to follow these guidelines will result in immediate cancelation of your membership without a refund. No exceptions.**
Let’s have a strong and healthy summer! See you soon!