There will be no 9 am class on Wednesday July 12th. We regret any inconvenience that this may cause.
Class for Saturday October 22, 2016 have been cancelled. Open gym from 9-11 am is still available. We regret any inconvenience this may cause. Thanks.
There will be no classes or open gym on Monday October 9 at CrossFit Swift Current due to the Thanksgiving holiday. Regular classes and open gym will resume on Tuesday. Have a great Thanksgiving weekend!!
The weekend of Oct 1st and 2nd will be open at 8am for open gym. There will be no online booking on these days and no formal classes but Greg will be there on both days. Thanks and have a great weekend!!
There will be no classes this weekend but there will be open gym starting at 8am each day.
Good Monday, CrossFitters!
We’re giving a HUGE congratulations and major props to our very own, Greg Dahl! He competed in the Bridge City Beatdown (one of Canada’s premiere fitness competitions) this past weekend in the invite-only Elite Division and seriously rocked it.
We’re thrilled to have Greg down at the CrossFit Swift Current box, both as a member and trainer apprentice.
Read more about Greg and his journey toward better health for some #MondayMotivation and get to know our newest Team STRIDE member! Full story here.
- Thank you to all our members for a great month!! A few highlights:
- “Jackie” – Greg 7:10, Morgan 9:15, Coe 10:02, Cami 10:35, Matt 13:45, Tracey 13:45 (scaled), Brenna 14:19
- 1RM Deadlifts – Coe 365#, Matt 365#, Cole 335#, Cami 250# (pr), Kelly 210#, Joanne 180#
- 2RM Split Jerks – Greg 235#, Bom 165#, Matt 155#, Cami 165#
- “Annie Are You Ok” – Cami 18:32, Bom 19:48, Coe 19:51, Matt 22:08, Tracey 24:11 (scaled), Morgan 25:34, Bruce 26:22 (scaled)
- 3RM Squat Cleans – Greg 215#, Bom 165#, Matt 155#, Coe 145#, Ryan 145#, Morgan 135#, Kelly 95#, Brenna 80#, Verena 65#
- Congrats to Morgan getting his 1st Handstand Pushup and Greg for a 265# Split Jerk!!
The 6am class is open again for booking Tues-Fri this week as Greg has agreed to run them!
So, book online here or call 306.778.7770 during clinic business hours.
Please note: there will be some disruption to open gym times in the next few days; however, the CrossFit class schedule remains as usual.
Open gym available as follows:
Thurs. July 14: 5-6pm
Fri. July 15: 5-6pm
Sat. July 16: 9-10am
Sun. July 17: none
Mon. July 18: 5-6pm
Regular open gym schedule resumes Tues. July 19.
Sorry for any inconvenience.